PCClist is an unmoderated e-mail discussion list for members of the PCC Programs, and is open to PCC leadership and to program contacts and interested staff members at participating PCC institutions with valid institutional email addresses. The forum is operated by the Library of Congress and has the following purposes:
- To disseminate announcements about PCC events and activities.
- To facilitate PCC Program members to share information and pose questions to each other about Program issues, meeting topics, and policies/practices.
How to Subscribe
- Please send a request to: Coop@loc.gov.
- Use the subject line: Subscribe PCClist
- Include in the message: email address Forename Surname
A message will be sent acknowledging subscription with information on how to unsubscribe, how to access a list of archived files, as well has how to receive a digest of the list.
List members can search the archives on the web at: http://listserv.loc.gov/archives/pcclist.html