As the Cooperative Serials Program of the PCC, CONSER is an authoritative source for bibliographic records, documentation, and training materials for serials cataloging. CONSER members work together in an atmosphere of collegiality and trust to promulgate standards related to serials and are a voice for serials in the library community.
CONSER BIBFRAME Task Group
Documentation & Updates
- CONSER Standard Record (CSR) RDA Metadata Application Profile (April 14, 2017) (PDF, 211 KB)
- CONSER Cataloging Manual (CCM) Links to modules revised for RDA and links to earlier AACR2-based updates.
- CONSER Editing Guide (CEG)
- MARC 588 Field (Word, 117KB) Please do not use the first indicator values 0 and 1 for CONSER records until implementation is completed.
- SCCTP Training Materials
- Guidelines for Sponsors
- CONSER Webinars RDA Bridge Training Sessions, field 588, etc.
CONSER Resources & Forms
CONSER Contacts, webinars, and more.
Join CONSER: streamline your workflow & increase productivity | provide high quality bibliographic data meeting your users' needs | participate in standards development and influence cataloging policy and practices