As the Cooperative Serials Program of the PCC, CONSER is an authoritative source for bibliographic records, documentation, and training materials for serials cataloging. CONSER members work together in an atmosphere of collegiality and trust to promulgate standards related to serials and are a voice for serials in the library community.
CONSER BIBFRAME Task Group
Documentation & Updates
- CONSER Standard Record (CSR) (PDF, 240 KB) June 15, 2016 revision
- CONSER Cataloging Manual (CCM) Links to modules revised for RDA and links to earlier AACR2 based updates.
- CONSER Editing Guide (CEG)
- 588 (Word, 117KB) Please do not use the first indicator values 0 and 1 for CONSER records until implementation is completed.
- SCCTP Training Materials
- Guidelines for Sponsors
- CONSER Webinars RDA Bridge Training Sessions, field 588, etc.
CONSER Resources & Forms
CONSER Contacts, webinars, and more.
- Contact members, representatives directories
- CONSER Webinars
- CONSRLST / how to subscribe to CONSER discussion list
- CONSER ISSN Interim Request Form [Excel, 11KB] : Use this form to request ISSN to U.S. titles for which you have already authenticated a record for CONSER.
- Publication Pattern & Holdings Information
Join CONSER: streamline your workflow & increase productivity | provide high quality bibliographic data meeting your users' needs | participate in standards development and influence cataloging policy and practices