The list below includes guidelines, metadata application profiles (MAPs), and policy recommendations from the reports of many of the RDA-related PCC task groups. The proposed guidelines, policies, and reports are under discussion, or are in the proposal or draft stage. Their contents should not be considered approved PCC policies. The interim bibliographic record editing guidelines have been approved for use.
- Proposed PCC RDA Guidelines and Policies:
- PCC RDA BIBCO Standard Record (BSR) Metadata Application Profile:
- Provider-Neutral E-Resource MARC Record Guidelines RDA and AACR2
- RDA Policy Statements: Final Report (April 2, 2012) (Word : 206 KB)
RDA Records Task Group: Final Report (March 1, 2012) (Word : 19 KB)
- RDA Record Examples (April 1, 2012)
- PCC/NACO RDA Policy on Authority Issues:
- Interim guidelines for working with RDA and non-RDA bibliographic records
Status of PCC RDA Task Groups Summary table of task groups, reporting chain of command, current status, deadlines, and Preliminary and Final Reports.
All RDA questions should be directed to [email protected].
Comments on PCC-related aspects of the US RDA Test may be sent to: [email protected] with the words "PCC/RDA aspects" in the subject line