Collections Policy Statements
- Arts and Humanities
- Law, International Organizations and Government Documents
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Social Sciences
- Special Topics and Formats
- Supplementary Guidelines
- Alphabetical Listing of Collections Policy Statements
- Collecting Levels
The Collection Overviews provide a brief description of the Library's collections. The sixty-two overviews describe the strengths of individual collections (for example, Australian/New Zealand Studies, Science and Technology) while demonstrating the inter-relationships of the collections. These overviews were prepared in 1993.
- Collection Development and the Internet
A Brief Handbook for Recommending Officers in the Humanities and Social Sciences Division.