- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
Collections Policy Statements
The Collection Overviews provide a brief description of the Library's collections. The sixty-two overviews describe the strengths of individual collections (for example, Australian/New Zealand Studies, Science and Technology) while demonstrating the inter-relationships of the collections. These overviews were prepared in 1993.
- Collection Development and the Internet
A Brief Handbook for Recommending Officers in the Humanities and Social Sciences Division.