All shows are free, but children twelve and under must be accompanied by an adult. Get directions to the Packard Campus Theater.
Using the Call-in Reservation System
We have a call-in reservation system, plus some accommodation for stand-bys. It works this way:
- Call (540) 827-1079 x79994 or (202) 707-9994 no earlier than one week prior to the screening you plan to attend. The reservation line is open Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and closed on holidays. Reservations for Saturday screenings may be made on the previous Friday.
- A phone message will instruct you to leave the following information:
1. Date(s) of the show(s) for which you would like reservations.
2. Title of the film(s).
3. Your name. Please speak clearly and repeat or spell the last name.
4. Number of seats desired. There is a four (4) seat limit per show per call.
- The theater lobby will open 45 minutes before showtime. Stop at the kiosk in the lobby to pick up your entry passes to the theater. You will need to give the same name that was left on the phone message.
- 30 minutes prior to the screening, the theater doors will be opened and you may be seated. You will be asked to present your entry pass to the theater staff standing at the door.
- All outstanding reservations will be canceled ten minutes prior to the screening and available seats will be released. You may not “save” seats for those arriving late.
If you don't have a reservation...
If you did not call in and make a reservation, it may still be possible for you to attend. Please follow these steps:
- Stop at the kiosk in the lobby and ask for a “stand-by” card. These cards are numbered.
- Ten minutes before showtime, the number of available seats (if any) will be announced and patrons holding those numbers may be seated. You will be asked to present your stand-by card to the theater staff standing at the door.
- To streamline seating, please remain in the theater until all entry passes have been collected.
Last Updated: 01/27/2012