The BIBFRAME implementation register is established to list BIBFRAME implementations - existing, developing, and planned. It will be maintained here. Any organization implementing a BIBFRAME project or application can be listed, subject to the requirements below. If an organization has multiple BIBFRAME projects it may have each listed in a separate entry.
How to Register
- Designate a representative who is responsible for the content of the organization's entry within the register.
- Send the following information to [email protected]
- Name and email address of the representative.
- Any other contact information that the representative wants listed.
- Description of the project (whatever information the representative wants listed, including links, etc.). At minimum, the information should include:
- Name and description of the project or application.
- Implementation details.
- Implementation status.
- Update the description periodically. (There is no set update cycle; the representative can send an updated description via email to [email protected] at any time, and the entry will be promptly updated.)
If a period of two months elapses during which the representative has not updated the entry, the representative should “validate” the entry by confirming via email that the entry is up-to-date.
The information in each register entry will include the following:
- Name of organization.
- Name of application (if applicable).
- Information provided by the representative.
- Original date of entry.
- Date last updated.
- Date last verified.
Related Initiative: Implementation Testbed
A related BIBFRAME initiative is the Implementation Testbed, established to encourage development of BIBFRAME test implementations. It is expected that there will be significant overlap between the testbed and the registry.