AGENDA for January 27, 10:30am - Noon (Seattle Convention Center, Room TCC-304)
Briefing session agenda:
- Opening/welcome – Roberta I. Shaffer, Associate Librarian of Congress for Library Services
- Introduction and review of activity since ALA Annual – Beacher Wiggins, Director for Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access, Library of Congress
- Experience with Bibframe model – Reinhold Heuvelmann, Information Standards Specialist, Deutsche Nationalbibliothek, a Bibframe Early Experimenter
- Experience with Bibframe model – Ted Fons, Executive Director, OCLC WorldCat Global Metadata Network, a Bibframe Early Experimenter
- Bibframe and the World Wide Web – Eric Miller, President, Zepheira
- Next steps in modeling and services– Sally McCallum, Chief, Network Development and MARC Standards Office, Library of Congress
- Bibframe evaluation tools – Kevin Ford, Digital Project Coordinator, Network Development and MARC Standards Office, Library of Congress
A video of the Bibframe Update Forum will be made accessible after the conclusion of ALA Midwinter Meeting.
Additional presentations and BIBFRAME Events at the ALA Midwinter Meeting can be found on the Library of Congress at ALA Web site.