- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
Training materials used at the Library of Congress in October 2011 have been posted. Those training sessions were refresher sessions for those LC participants in the 2010 U.S. RDA Test who returned to cataloging with RDA in November 2011. The materials include an overview of RDA, changes in LC's core elements, and changes in LC's policy decisions.