- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
Updates to Standard Citation Forms for Rare Book Cataloging will appear in Cataloger's Desktop, Issue 2 (2008), which is due for release May 1, 2008. The updates include a revision to the ESTC citation form (no. 225) and a new entry for J.D. Cowley's A Bibliography of Abridgment, Digests, Dictionaries and Indexes of English Law to the Year 1800 (published 1932).