- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
The Policy and Standards Division has received proposals for a new Tamazight romanization table [PDF, 443 KB] and a revision to the Khmer romanization table [PDF, 233 KB]. A scan of the current Khmer romanization table [PDF, 1 MB] is available for review. A separate document [PDF, 150 KB] summaries the revisions incorporated into the proposed Khmer table.
Comments on these proposed romanziation tables may be sent to Bruce Johnson, Policy and Standards Division (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 16, 2012.