- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
The Cataloging Policy and Support Office has been requested to provide assistance in identifying the language for works written in Serbian, Croatian, and Bosnian. This document is a draft version of information compiled from staff at the Library of Congress. Additional suggestions for identifying the differences among these languages are welcome and may be sent to the Cataloging Policy and Support Office.
- Guidelines for the identification of Serbian, Croatian, and
(PDF- 2 p.; 86K)