- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
The Library of Congress Policy and Support Office continues to plan for the use of Unicode characters in catalog records. This policy position document outline the current use of non-Latin characters in bibliographic records, the technical capabilities now that LC has migrated to the Unicode release of our Integrated Library System (Voyager), and the opportunities in the future for the expanded use of Unicode in bibliographic and authority records. This document will be revised as the situation warrants.
- Send comments or questions to CPSO.