"Classification Web is easy for copy and original catalogers to use. I think
it would prompt more consistent assignment of subjects and class
numbers. Its speed and correlations speed up the decision-making
- Shelby E. Harken, University of North Dakota
"It's wonderful! I can assign call numbers so much faster using
this tool and I can use the standard Web browser I already have."
- Heather Hernandez, San Francisco Martime National Historic Park Library
"The cataloging and classification I've used is very good. I especially
appreciate the product's using LCSH as indexing terms. Finding correct
numbers is easier and faster than in the printed product."
- Sue Kamm, Inglewood Public Library, Inglewood, CA
"Best feature: ability to search all schedules at once. Correlation
of subject headings and classification is fabulous."
- Gay Zimmerman, Lamson Library, Plymouth State College, Plymouth, NH
"I especially like the subject headings/classification numbers correlation
feature. It's extremely helpful."
- Cathy Zisk, Dallas Museum of Art, Mayer Library, Dallas, TX
"What a wonderful product! I thoroughly enjoy using it. So nice
to have something right at the desktop. I don't feel nearly as confident
using the printed schedules that are available to me as I do using
- Darra Combs, Special Libraries Association member, Aiken, SC
"Subject correlation feature is superb."
- Lorraine Hirning, Athabasca University Library, Athabasca, Alberta, Canada
"The speed of access to changes in subject headings and classification
is a valuable feature. It is also important for us that it is accessible
to multiple users at one time."
- Heather Fraser, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
"Subject correlation is a fantastically useful tool for cataloging.
The table calculator is also very helpful."
- Joyce Bell, Princeton University Library, Princeton, NJ
"I like the idea of having all of the up-to-date schedules available
- Liz Hughes, University College of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada