- ALA-LC Romanization Tables
- Tables compiled and edited by Randall K. Barry, Network Development and MARC Standards Office, Library of Congress
- Publication Date:
- The definitive transliteration guide for anyone who transliterates words, names, titles, or text from a non-Roman script into the Roman script. Provides the most up to date ALA-LC transliteration schemes for even obscure scripts. Includes 58 transliteration tables covering more than 145 languages and dialects written in non-Roman scripts. The first single source for accurate, up to date LC romanization practice. Supersedes all ALA-LC romanization tables previously issued. Organized for practical use.
- 276 pp.
- 2 pounds
- $24 Contiguous U.S.; $26 Outside Contiguous U.S.
- Included in Cataloger's Desktop
- Related links:
Available on the Web
Introduction to Cataloging Resources, Manuals and Training Tools
These resources, guides and manuals will help expedite your cataloging and make sure it is up to date, consistent, and accurate. Cataloger's Desktop includes all of the Library of Congress's cataloging manuals, standards and resources, as well as cooperative cataloging and international cataloging resources.