- Library of Congress Classification: KF: Law of the United States
- Publication Date:
- Note: This print publication is now out of print. It is available as PDF files at no cost to you at http://www.loc.gov/aba/publications/FreeLCC/freelcc.html
- 640 pages
- 2.15 pounds
- $50 Contiguous U.S. / $60 Outside Contiguous U.S.
- Included in Classification Web
- Included in MARC Distribution Services
Introduction to Classification
The complete Library of Congress Classification system is available by subscribing to the web-based service, Classification Web. While inventory lasts, it is also available in 41 individually printed classification schedules. Over the next year, all of the classification schedules will be converted into free downloads at http://www.loc.gov/aba/. Check that website frequently for newly added schedules.