- Library of Congress Classification: PL-PM: Languages of Eastern Asia, Africa, Oceania. Hyperborean, Indian, and Artificial Languages
- Web-based subscription service
- Discontinued print publication.
Available in Classification Web. See http://www.loc.gov/cds/classweb/
- Included in Classification Web
- Included in MARC Distribution Services
Introduction to Classification
The complete Library of Congress Classification system is available by subscribing to the web-based service, Classification Web (http://www.loc.gov/cds/classweb). Class Web also includes all Library of Congress subject and name headings.