- Archival Moving Image Materials: A Cataloging Manual
- Prepared by a committee of LC Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Staff
- Web-based subscription service
- Discontinued print publication.
Available in Cataloger's Desktop. See http://www.loc.gov/cds/desktop/
Provides cataloging rules (within the general framework of AACR2, Chapter 7) for all types of moving image materials.
- Included in Cataloger's Desktop
- Related links:
Introduction to Cataloging Resources, Manuals and Training Tools
More than 300 of the most important cataloging and metadata resources are available in Cataloger's Desktop (http://www.loc.gov/cds/desktop)-- our web-based subscription service used by Library of Congress staff and catalogers throughout the U.S. and all over the world.