- Library of Congress Classification: JZ and KZ: Historical Notes and Introduction to Application
- Prepared by Jolande E. Goldberg, Library of Congress
- Publication Date:
- New edition, revised content -- replaces the 1997 edition.
Provides insight into the development process, governing policies, and underlying structure to aid the user of LC Classification in applying these subclasses.
- 33 pages
- 1 pound
- $12 Contiguous U.S.
$15 Outside Contiguous U.S.
- Included in Classification Web
- Included in MARC Distribution Services
Introduction to Classification
The complete Library of Congress Classification system is available in 41 individually printed classification schedules as well as by subscribing to the web-based service, Classification Web. This category also includes classification manuals and other tools.