- Library of Congress Classification: JZ and KZ: Historical Notes and Introduction to Application
- Prepared by Jolande E. Goldberg, Library of Congress
- Publication Date:
- This publication is now out of print
Provides insight into the development process, governing policies, and underlying structure to aid the user of LC Classification in applying these subclasses.
- Included in Classification Web
- Included in MARC Distribution Services
Introduction to Classification
The complete Library of Congress Classification system is available by subscribing to the web-based service, Classification Web. While inventory lasts, it is also available in 41 individually printed classification schedules. Over the next year, all of the classification schedules will be converted into free downloads at http://www.loc.gov/aba/. Check that website frequently for newly added schedules.