- Library of Congress Rule Interpretations (LCRI)
- 2005 Cumulation: 1989 base text with all updates through 2005 interfiled.
- Publication Date:
- Discontinued print publication. LCRIs have been superseded by Library of Congress Policy Statements, which are available free at www.loc.gov/aba/.
- Included in Cataloger's Desktop
- Updates from 2006-2010 are available free online.
Introduction to Cataloging Resources, Manuals and Training Tools
These resources, guides and manuals will help expedite your cataloging and make sure it is up to date, consistent, and accurate. Cataloger's Desktop includes all of the Library of Congress's cataloging manuals, standards and resources, as well as cooperative cataloging and international cataloging resources.