Collection Civil War Maps
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Sites and Collection: Civil War Maps Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Charles City County Remove Location: Berkeley Hundred Remove
Shows the location at Harrison's Landing, along the James River, of the camps of the U.S. Army of the Potomac after the Seven Days' Battles, 25 June-1 July 1862. Includes Berkeley and Westover plantations in Charles City County, Va.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862-07-02
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Army of the Potomac 1
- Heintzelman, Samuel Peter 1
- Berkeley Hundred (Charles City County) 1
- Civil War 1
- Harrison's Landing (Charles City County, Va.) 1
- Charles City County (Va.) 1
- Corps, 3rd 1
- Charles City County 1
- Harrison's Landing (Charles City County) 1
- Berkeley Hundred (Charles City County, Va.) 1