Collection Hotchkiss Map Collection
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Sites and Collection: Hotchkiss Map Collection Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Location: Chesterfield County Remove
Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office, D.N.V. Maj. W.H. Stevens Chief Eng. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, sectioned in 2 and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H40 LC Land ownership maps, 1280 Annotated on the reverse in pencil, "Gen. Lee's." No longer visible because of mounting. Available also through the Library of Congress web ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry) - Stevens, W. H. (Walter H.) - Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862