Collection Hotchkiss Map Collection
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Sites and Collection: Hotchkiss Map Collection Remove Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul Remove
[A map of Fairfax County, and parts of Loudoun and Prince William Counties, Va., and the District of Columbia] /
LC Land ownership maps, 1251 Relief shown by hachures. Shows western Washington D.C. region, including fortifications and names of some residents. Title derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H30 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864