Collection Hotchkiss Map Collection
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Sites and Collection: Hotchkiss Map Collection Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Location: King Remove
LC Land ownership maps, 1249 Relief shown by hachures. Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineers Office, D.N.V. Col. J.F. Gilmer Chf. Engr. Pen-and-ink on pencil grid. Imperfect: a large splash of ink in the upper left portion. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H29 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. (Albert Henry) - Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Gilmer, Jeremy Francis - Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863