Collection Mapping the National Parks
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Sites and Collection: Mapping the National Parks Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Nova Scotia Remove
Scale ca. 1:1,900,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. "VII" located above upper right corner of border. Shows Maritime Provinces, New England, and St. Lawrence Valley region to Montreal. ...
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas - Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775
Acadia, established in 1919, was the first national park east of the Mississippi River. It was also the first national park on a coast, and the first to be donated to the ...
- Date: 1607