Collection Samuel F. B. Morse Papers at the Library of Congress, 1793-1919
- 'What Hath God Wrought?' first official telegram sent by Morse ...
- Letter, Samuel F. B. Morse to his brother Sidney Morse, May 31, ...
- Agreement with Alfred Vail and others regarding development of ...
- Chart of the system of signs for 'Morse' code, ca. 1837.
- Drawing of telegraph apparatus, 1854.
- Morse's vote tally regarding House of Representatives backing ...
- Memorandum, Samuel F. B. Morse to Alfred Vail, October 11, 1844.
- Sketch of the Atlantic oceanic cable system by Samuel F. B. ...
- Page from Samuel F. B. Morse's childhood journal, June 1805.
- Sketch from Samuel F. B. Morse's diary (analysis of painting of ...
- Letter, Mathew Brady to Samuel F. B. Morse, February 15, 1855.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Sites and Collection: Samuel F. B. Morse Papers at the Library of Congress, 1793 to 1919 Remove Subject: Morse, Samuel Finley Breese Remove Subject: Electromagnetic Telegraph Remove Subject: Huntington, Daniel Remove
Collection Highlights - Samuel F. B. Morse Papers at the Library of Congress, 1793-1919 - Collections
The Library of Congress highlights select items that both influenced and directed Samuel F. B. Morse's growth and eventual invention of the telegraph.
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Finding Aid – Samuel Finley Breese Morse Papers, 1793-1944
- Collections with Manuscripts
- Collections with Notated Music
- Performing Arts Reading Room
- Collections with Photos
- Collections with Audio
- Collections with Books
- Library of Congress Catalog
- American Folklife Center
- Prints & Photographs Online Catalog
- Prints & Photographs Reading Room
- Ask a Prints & Photographs Librarian
- Blog: Picture This
- Manuscript Reading Room