Collection The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Results 1 - 5 of 5
Refined by:Sites and Collection: The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America Remove Date: 1930-1939 Remove Location: New York Remove
sound recording | Sung by Captain Richard Maitland at Sailor's Snug Harbor, Staten Island, NY. Recorded in 1939 by Alan Lomax for the Archive of Folksong. (General). Forms part of the Captain Richard Maitland Recordings of Sea Shanties. (Source). Sound Recording (Form).
- Contributor: Maitland, Captain Richard - Lomax, Alan
- Original Format: Audio Recordings
- Date: 1939
manuscript | 3p., 10.5 x 14in. | Text from 'A Shropshire Lad', 1896. (Bibliographic History). Recording: LC concert, 7 December 2004 (with pianist Wolfram Rieger). (Additional Form). Courtesy of G. Schirmer, Inc., www.schirmer.com (Copyright Notice). Due to copyright restrictions, original master files are not available. (Standard Restriction). Manuscript (Form).
- Contributor: G. Schirmer - Barber, Samuel - Housman, A. E. (Alfred Edward)
- Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings
- Date: 1936
Look inside: 4 results
sheet music | 4 p., 6 x 10 in. | "Semper Paratus" made available here by W.B. Music Corporation, Warner Brother Inc., Warner Brothers Music Division (Copyright Notice). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Sam Fox - Boskerck, Francis Saltus Van, Capt
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1938
Look inside: 6 results