- Over There, 1917
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Mexican American Song
- Lincoln funeral march
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- John Lomax
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Sites and Collection: The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Popular Songs of the Day Remove Online Format: Online Text Remove
Biography. Biography. Maurice Arnold was one of many African-American students of Antonin Dvorak during Dvorak's 1894 stay in the United States. Arnold participated in Dvorak's famous January 23, 1894, concert at the National Conservatory of Music in New York City. Arnold's four "American Plantation Dances" were performed at the conservatory and garnered him a small measure of fame. He was also the author of ...
- Date: 1894-01-23