The Congressional Research Service (CRS) works exclusively for the United States Congress, providing policy and legal analysis to committees and Members of both the House and Senate, regardless of party affiliation. As a legislative branch agency within the Library of Congress, CRS has been a valued and respected resource on Capitol Hill for nearly a century.
CRS is well-known for analysis that is authoritative, confidential, objective and nonpartisan. Its highest priority is to ensure that Congress has 24/7 access to the nation’s best thinking.
This website provides information about our organization, career opportunities and our services to Congress.
- Administrative Support Clerk (ALD) (Vacancy #: 130058)
- Administrative Support Clerk (DSP) (Vacancy #: 130069)
- Administrative Support Clerk (FDT) (Vacancy #: 130070)
- Administrative Support Clerk (G&F) (Vacancy #: 130072)
- Administrative Support Clerk (RSI) (Vacancy #: 130071)
- Research Manager-Government Finance and Taxation (Vacancy #: 130062)
Learn about other career opportunities.
Last Updated 05/02/2013