The Congressional Research Service (CRS) works exclusively for the United States Congress, providing policy and legal analysis to committees and Members of both the House and Senate, regardless of party affiliation. As a legislative branch agency within the Library of Congress, CRS has been a valued and respected resource on Capitol Hill for more than a century.
CRS is well-known for analysis that is authoritative, confidential, objective and nonpartisan. Its highest priority is to ensure that Congress has 24/7 access to the nation’s best thinking.
This website provides information about our organization, career opportunities and our services to Congress.
- Legislative Analyst (Vacancy #: 150055)
- Staff Assistant (CRS Career Opportunity Plan) (Vacancy #: 150081)
- Applications Developer (SharePoint Solutions Developer) (Vacancy #: 150089)
- Analyst in U.S. Defense Policy and Budget (Vacancy #: 150082)
- Analyst in American National Government (Vacancy #: 150088)
Learn about other career opportunities.