CRS has about 600 employees working in Washington, D.C. More than 400 of these employees are policy analysts, attorneys and information professionals working across a variety of disciplines in one of CRS’s five research divisions.
Detailed descriptions of the research divisions appear in the Areas of Research section of this site.
The following infrastructure offices oversee long-term goals and provide management and administrative support to the research divisions:
- Office of the Director
- Congressional Information and Publishing
- Counselor to the Director
- Finance and Administration
- Information Management and Technology
- Workforce Management and Development
Last Updated: 11/20/2012