CRS is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
- Head, Information Architecture, Data and Analytics Section (Vacancy #: 150099)
- Analyst in American National Government (Vacancy #: 150088)
- Instructional Design Coordinator (Vacancy #: 150097)
- Information Architecture Librarian (Vacancy #: 150119)
- Analyst in Public Finance (Vacancy #: 150090)
- Research Assistant, Domestic Social Policy (Vacancy #: 150107)
- Research Manager-Defense Budget, Manpower and Management (Vacancy #: 150115)
- Graduate Recruit Program
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) Cooperative Education Program
- Law Recruit Program
- Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program
Working at CRS
Employment at the Library of Congress
By law, employment at most U.S. government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. Only U.S. citizens are eligible for CRS positions.
Last Updated 02/02/2015