This exhibition and its programming were made possible through the generous support of Merrill Lynch.
Staff for the Exhibition
- Guest Curator: Deborah Cullen, El Museo del Barrio, New York City
- Curator: Katherine Blood, Prints and Photographs Division, Library of Congress
Interpretive Programs Office, Library of Congress
- Irene Chambers, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Carroll Johnson-Welsh, Exhibition Director
- Deborah Durbeck, Exhibition Production Officer
- Additional Staff: Tambra Johnson, Margaret Brown, Pamela Steele, Exhibition Registrars; Betsy N. Miller, Online Exhibition Specialist; Chris O' Connor, David Hayward, Susan Mordan, Martha Hopkins, Giulia Adelfio, Kimberli Curry, Denise Agee, Seth de Matties.
Prints & Photographs Division, Library of Congress
- Jeremy Adamson, Chief; and Harry L. Katz, Maricia Battle, Yvonne Burton, Brett Carnell, Karen Chittenden, Emily Dittman, Sara W. Duke, Richard Herbert, Mary Ison, Phil Michel, Elena Millie, Robert Woodis, Helena Zinkham
Staff for Online Exhibition
- Betsy Nahum-Miller, Interpretive Programs Office; Julie Mangin, Elizabeth Miller, Network Development and MARC Standards Office; Domenic Sergi, ITS Scanning
Support for the Exhibition
- The Library of Congress recognizes and appreciates the special contributions made to the exhibition by artist and printmaker Robert Blackburn.
- Special thanks are due to the following foundations, institutions, and individuals for their support: AEVentures Foundation; Ludwig Vogelstein Foundation; International Foundation for the Arts; The Elizabeth Foundation for the Arts; International Print Center New York; Carlotta J. Owens and Barbara C. G. Wood, National Gallery of Art; Kenneth G. Rodgers, North Carolina Central University Art Museum.