The Library of Congress gratefully acknowledges the support of the following donors:
- The Florence Gould Foundation
- Worms & Co., Inc.
- Mr. and Mrs. Michel David-Weill
- Mr. Raja Sidawi
- Mr. and Mrs. H. L. Lenfest
- Daniel and Johanna S. Rose Fund, Inc.
- Fribourg Foundation, Inc.
- Crédit Suisse First Boston
- The Prince Charitable Trusts
- ANNCOX Foundation, Inc.
- Schlumberger Foundation
- Les Amis de la Bibliothèque nationale de France
- M. Arnaud de Vitry
- M. Philippe Zoummeroff
- Mr. John Irwin II
- Mr. and Mrs. Ezra Zilkha
- Mrs. William Cafritz
- Mr. and Mrs. Leonard Silverstein
- Mr. and Mrs. Jean Perrette
- Mr. Edward Tuck
- Botwinick-Wolfensohn Foundation
- James Madison Council of the Library of Congress
- Air France
Creating French Culture is supported by an indemnity from the Federal Council on the Arts and the Humanities.
Kodak/France provided the digital images on Pro Photo-CD for the electronic exhibit.