Popular Culture: from Baseball to Rock and Roll
- This exhibition has been organized by the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., and The The British Library, London.
- The Library of Congress installation was made possible by a generous grant from the Annenberg Foundation.
Staff for the Exhibition
- Curator: James Hutson, Chief, Manuscript Division, Library of Congress
Interpretive Programs Office:
- Irene Chambers, Interpretive Programs Officer
- Martha Hopkins, Exhibition Director
- Deborah Durbeck, Production Officer
- Tambra Johnson, Registrar
- Giulia Adelfio, Denise Agee, Tracey Avant, Kimberli Curry, Seth de Matties, Betsy Nahum-Miller, Carroll Johnson, Christopher O'Connor, Cheryl Regan, and Gwynn Wilhelm
- Manuscript Division: Staley Hitchcock and Josephus Nelson
- Film Research: Sam Serafy
- Film Production:
- Other Library of Congress Staff: Tom Albro, Margaret Brown, Rikki Condon, Linda Morenus, and Mary Wooten, Conservation Office; Norma Baker, Development Office, Kim Moden and Nancy Mitchell, Special Events Office; Jill Brett, Craig D'Ooge, and Yvonne French, Public Affairs Office; Glen Krankowski, Domenic Sergi and Michael Smallwood, Information Technology Services; Winston Tabb, Julie Mangin, and Elizabeth Miller, Library Services; John Richardson, Printing Office; Alice Birney, Marvin Kranz, and Janice Ruth, Manuscripts Division; Carol Johnson, Prints and Photographs Division; Sam Brylawski, Bryan Cornell, Mike Mashon, Allan McConnell, and David Francis, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division; Cynthia Earman and Clark Evans, Rare Book and Special Collections Division; Yusef El Amin and Jim Higgins, Photoduplication Service; Chris Hansen, Office of Contracts and Logistics.
The British Library
- Exhibitions Office: Alan Sterenberg, Janet Benoy, and Geraldine Kenny
- Eccles Center for American Studies: Bob Burchell and Jean Kemble
- Other British Library Staff: Greg Buzwell, Michelle Brown, Jacqueline Hunt, and Pam Porter, Manuscript Collections; David Beech, Philatelic Collections; Peter Barber and Chris Banks, Music Collections; Christopher Skelton-Foord, Newspaper Library; Carole Holden and Jim Egles, Modern Collections; Andy Linehan and Andrew Simons, National Sound Archive; Mervyn Jannetta and Elizabeth James, Early Printed Collections; Kumiko Matsuoka, Mark Barnard, Ricki Brown, and John Mumford, Conservation
- In addition we extend our thanks to: The Trustees of the British Museum, London
Pauline Allwright and Roger Tolson, The Imperial War Museum, London
- Exhibition Design and Brochure: Pentagram Design, New York