The exhibition was developed under the leadership of James H. Billington, the Librarian of Congress.
This exhibition and its programming were made possible by the Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine Foundation and the Ira and Leonore Gershwin Trust for the benefit of the Library of Congress.
Staff for the Exhibition
- William Jacobs, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Carroll Johnson-Welsh, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Daniel Walshaw, Exhibition Curator, Music Division
- Karen Werth, Production Officer, Interpretive Programs Office
- Rachel Waldron, Registrar, Interpretive Programs Office
- Interpretive Programs Office
Denise Agee, Kimberli Curry, Vicki Fortuno, Martha Hopkins, David Jung, Susan Mordan-White, Betsy Nahum-Miller, Christopher O’Connor, Cheryl Regan, Marc Roman, Patrick Shepler, Cynthia Wayne; Tanishia Douglas and Maggie Hurda, Interns
Other Library of Congress Staff
Roberta Shaffer, Library Services; Susan Vita, Raymond White and James Wolf, Music Division; Sara Duke, Prints and Photographs Division; Mike Mashon, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division; Kaare Chaffee, Lisa Moberg, Dana Hemmenway, Holly Krueger, Susan Peckham, Conservation Division; Andrew Cook, Jade Curtis, and Domenic Sergi, Digital Scan Center; Jan Lancaster, Office of Strategic Initiatives/Information Technology; Stanley Bandong, Graphics Unit; Dorothy Gholston, Printing Management Section; Jim Karamanis, Thip Padavong, Rohit Gupta, Laura Moiseev, Chun Yi, and Qun Lai, Web Services; Donna Urschel, Public Affairs Office
Exhibit Design Services
Shveima Associates, Charlottesville, Virginia