The Dream of Flight
- Crouch, Tom D. The Bishop's Boys. New York: W.W. Norton, 1989.
- Crouch, Tom D., and Peter L. Jakab. The Wright Brothers and the Invention of the Aerial Age. Washington, D.C.: National Geographic Society, 2003.
- Culick, Fred E. C., and Spencer Dunmore. On Great White Wings: The Wright Brothers and the Race for Flight. New York: Hyperion, 2001.
- Heppenheimer, T. A. First Flight: The Wright Brothers and the Invention of the Airplane. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, 2003.
- Howard, Fred. Wilbur and Orville: A Biography of the Wright Brothers. Mineola, N.Y.: Dover Publications, 1998.
- Kirk, Stephen. First in Flight: The Wright Brothers in North Carolina. Winston-Salem, N.C.: J. F. Blair, 1995.
- Martin, Michael. The Wright Brothers. San Diego: Lucent Books/Thomson Gale, 2003.
- McFarland, Marvin W., ed. The Papers of Wilbur and Orville Wright: including the Chanute-Wright letters in the Papers of Octave Chanute. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2001.
- Sproule, Anna. The Wright Brothers: The Birth of Modern Aviation. Woodbridge, Conn.: Blackbirch Press, 1999.
- Tobin, James. To Conquer the Air: The Wright Brothers and the Great Race for Flight. New York: Free Press, 2003.
You can continue to enjoy the richness of the Library's collections by going to these suggested links that will be of special interest to kids and families!