Staff for the Exhibition
- Irene Chambers, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Kim Curry, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Cynthia Wayne, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Robin Rausch, Curator, Senior Music Specialist, Music Division
- Katherine Blood, Fine Prints Curator, Prints and Photographs Division
Interpretive Programs Office Staff
- Denise Agee, Administrative Assistant
- Debbie Durbeck, Production Officer
- David Hayward, Production Specialist
- Martha Hopkins, Exhibition Director
- Tambra Johnson, Exhibitions Registrar
- Antonio La Greca, Production Specialist
- Susan Mordan-White, Education Specialist
- Betsy Nahum-Miller, Online Exhibition Specialist
- Chris O’Connor, Lead Production Specialist
- Cheryl Regan, Exhibition Director
- Patrick Shepler, Associate Registrar
- Rachel Waldron, Associate Registrar
Special thanks are due to the following members of the Library of Congress staff for their assistance with this exhibition:
Deanna Marcum, Library Services; Katherine Blood, Kathryn Blackwell, Brett Carnell, Donna L. Collins, Verna Curtis, Sara W. Duke, Kristi Finefield, Carol Johnson, Phil Michel, John Minichino, Barbara Natanson, Ethel Tillman, Lou Wyman, Helena Zinkham, Jennifer Kister, Meredith Rizzo, and Jessica Seo, Prints and Photographs Division; Elizabeth Auman, Catherine Dixon, Mark Horowitz, Kevin Lavine, Karen Moses, Catherine Rivers, Loras Schissel, Raymond White, Susan Vita, and Walter Zvonchenko, Music Division; Alice Birney, Rikki Condon, and Jeff Flannery, Manuscript Division; Clark Evans, Rare Book and Special Collections Division; Kaare Chaffee, Lisa Moberg, AnnLinn Grossman, Annie Wilker, and Hanako Hirano, Conservation Office; Jade Curtis, Glen Krankowski, and Domenic Sergi, Digital Scan Center; Dama Greenidge, Laura Keen, Lola Pyne, Fred Simonton, LaVette Sydnor, and Chun Yi, Office of Strategic Initiatives; Stanley Bandong, Graphic Service Unit; Dorothy Gholston, Printing Management Section; Audrey Fisher and John Sayers, Public Affairs Office; Charles Stanhope, Sue Siegel, and Roberta Stevens, Development Office.
The Library wishes to express gratitude to the following individuals for their assistance:
David Macy, Amy McLaughlin, Karen Sampson, Anne Stark, Brendan Tapley, and Cheryl Young, The MacDowell Colony.
Samuel Brylawski, University of California at Santa Barbara.
Online Video: Vincent Aliberto and Vivian Ducat, Columbia University Digital Knowledge Ventures.
Exhibition and brochure design
James Symons and Sheila Harrington, Studio Five, Washington D.C.
This exhibition is made possible through the generous support of Lehman Brothers.