A Note on the Exhibit
This on-line exhibit contains items which will be on display in For European Recovery: The Fiftieth Anniversary of the Marshall Plan at the Library of Congress from June 2-August 31, 1997. In addition, this on-line version contains the complete text of some books for which only one page could be shown at a time in the physical exhibit.
Special thanks are due to the following members of the Library of Congress staff:
- John Van Oudenaren, Chief, European Division
- John Haynes and Marvin Kranz, Manuscripts Division
- Mary Ison and the Reading Room staff, Prints and Photographs Division
- Rikki Condon, Conservation Office
- Marita Clance, Photoduplication Service
Copyright Permissions for the On-Line Exhibition:
The following individuals and organizations also assisted with copyright permissions for this on-line exhibition:
- Mr. Arjen vanden Berg, Embassy of the Netherlands, Washington, D.C.;
- Mr. I.C.M. Wubben, Government Information Office of the Netherlands, The Hague;
- Ms. Hannelore Koehler, German Information Center, New York;
- Ms. Susan Green, Harvard University News Office;
- Ms. Kim Arrington, Washington Post;
- Mr. Donald Edwin Marcus, Sr.; Mr. Jorgen Grunnet and Ms. Ellen Pittman, Royal Danish Embassy, Washington, D.C.
Staff for the Exhibition
Interpretive Programs Office:
- Irene U. Chambers, Interpretive Programs Officer; Martha E. Hopkins, Exhibit Director; Deborah Durbeck, Production Officer; Tambra Johnson Registrar; Giulia Adelfio, Carroll Johnson, Cheryl Regan, Denise Agee, and Gwynn Wilhelm .
Information Technology Services:
- Lynn Brooks, Ji Lydon, Marvin Pace, and Michael Smallwood.