Humor's Edge: Cartoons by Ann Telnaes
- “Ann Telnaes Wins Big” Women's eNews, December 2, 2003
- Astor, Dave. “Ann Telnaes Is the Second Woman to Win Cartoon Pulitzer,” Editor and Publisher, April 23, 2001, p.21.
- Harvey, Robert C. “Ann Telnaes Gets Angry,” Cartoonist PROfiles, December, 2000, pp.58-65.
- Lamb, Chris. “A 'Capital' Decision for Ann C. Telnaes: After relocating to Washington, Telnaes Found Success as one of the Syndication's Few Female Editorial Cartoonists,” Editor and Publisher, October 8, 1994, pp.44-45.
- Telnaes, Ann. “Ann Telnaes Biography.” http://www.anntelnaes.com (external link).
- Telnaes, Ann, Harry Katz, and Martha Kennedy. Humor's Edge: Cartoons by Ann Telnaes. San Francisco: Pomegranate (in association with the Library of Congress), 2004.
- “2001 Pulitzer Prize Winners-Editorial Cartooning, Citation.”