This exhibition and its programming have been made possible through the generous support of John W. Kluge and the Charles W. Engelhard Foundation.
The images contained in the Library of Congress's online feature "Rome Reborn: The Vatican Library and Renaissance Culture" are displayed courtesy of the Vatican Library. These images may be protected by United States copyright law (Title 17 of the United States Code) and/or by the copyright laws of other nations. The Library is making these images available solely for scholarly and educational use. Persons seeking to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use the images beyond uses allowed by the doctrine of fair use or other statutory exemptions are advised to contact the Vatican Library for permission, c/o Don Raffaele Farina, SDB, Prefect, Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana, Cortile Belvedere, V-00120, Cittá del Vaticano. Responsibility for determining the legal status of an image and securing necessary permissions rests with the person desiring to use the image.
Staff for the Exhibition
Declan Murphy, Office of the Librarian
Anthony Grafton, Guest Curator, Princeton University
Original Online Exhibition
- Gene Roberts, Interpretive Programs
- Lynn Ellis Brooks, Information Technology Services
- Ji Lydon, Information Technology Services
- Nancy De Sa, Network Development & MARC Standards Office
- Robert Zich, Cultural Affairs
- Kathryn D. Ellis, Cultural Affairs
Online Exhibition Upgrade (June 2002)
- Julie Mangin, Network Development & MARC Standards Office
- Moryma Aydelott, Network Development & MARC Standards Office