Staff for the Exhibition
- Irene Chambers, Interpretive Programs Officer
- Kimberli Curry, Exhibit Director
- Deborah Durbeck, Production Officer
- Margaret Brown, Registrar
Interpretive Programs Office Staff
- Denise Agee, Seth deMatties, David Hayward, Martha Hopkins, Carroll Johnson, Tambra Johnson, Susan Mordan, Betsy Nahun-Miller, Christopher O'Connor, Cheryl Regan
- W. Ralph Eubanks, Director of Publishing
- Amy Pastan, Photo Selection
- Alex Hovan, Editorial Assistant
- Blaine Marshall, Writer-Editor, Photo Coordination
Special thanks are due to the following members of the Library of Congress staff for assistance with this exhibition:
Jeremy Adamson, Chief, and Mary Ison, Prints and Photographs Division; Jill Brett and Craig D'Ooge, Public Affairs Office; Rikki Condon and Andrew Robb, Conservation Office; Christopher Hansen and Charlotte Mathis, Contracts and Logistics; Stanley Bandong, Graphics Service Unit; Onnetta Benoit and John Richardson, Printing Management Section; Julianne Mangin and Betsy Miller, Network Development and MARC Standards Office; Nancy Velez, Photoduplication Service
The Library of Congress recognizes and appreciates the special contributions made to the exhibition by Robert Coles.
- Exhibition and Brochure Design: Riggs Ward Design, L.C.
- Exhibition Catalog: Kenneth Kales, Publisher, Kales Press; Robert Coles, Essayist
- Security: Keator Services and Contracting, Inc.