Office of Workforce Performance and Development
The Office of Workforce Performance and Development (WPD) facilitates high performance through workforce performance management and manages Library-wide learning and development initiatives and programs.
- All staff are required to complete the 2014 IT Security Awareness course by September 19, 2014. Click here to access the course.
- All staff are required to complete the Records Management Basic Awareness 2.0 course by September 30, 2014. Click here to access the course.
- Classroom A/B and Classroom E have been upgraded with new Promethean "smart" boards. Click here for information on how to use them.
- Upcoming courses:
Planning and Appraising Performance- July 15-16, 2014
Essential Supervisory Skills- August 26-28, 2014
- LOC Supervisor and Manager Forum dates:
August 6, 2014
November 5, 2014
- Windows 7/Office 2010 Training:See the ITS website for information about kiosks, demos, learning labs, and FAQs. Click here for suggested online courses from LOC SkillPort.
Most Requested Resources
We consistently deliver excellence and value.
In partnership with our customers, our team provides support operations that enable the Library to fulfill its mission.
The Center for Learning and Development
Consists of LOC SkillPort and the Online Learning Center which provide training resources that develop Library-wide competencies.
Online Learning Center (OLC)
Need a quiet place to take an online course? Our computer lab is open daily from 12:00- 4:30pm in LM-654.