Format Films, Videos
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Procession of floats
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- The great train robbery
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The River of Doubt
- Colored troops disembarking
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- A Legend is Born
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Shall we prepare?
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Contributor: Mosnier, Joseph Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
A half-century on, what remains to be learned of the U.S. Civil Rights Movement? Plenty, it turns out. Last year historian Joe Mosnier, together with videographer John Bishop, journeyed to twenty states ...
- Contributor: Mosnier, Joe - Mosnier, Joseph
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2012-04-12
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Biography, History 1
- Government, World Affairs 1
- African American History 1
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (U.S.) 1
- History: America 1
- Geography, Anthropology, Recreation 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Culture, Folklife 1
- American Folklife Center 1
- Civil Rights Workers 1