- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- The Book That Changed the World
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Doing Fieldwork
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- A boychik up-to-date
- Junius Williams
- Shall we prepare?
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Ruby Sales
- Yzias Mizrajum
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Contributor: Mosnier, Joseph Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
A half-century on, what remains to be learned of the U.S. Civil Rights Movement? Plenty, it turns out. Last year historian Joe Mosnier, together with videographer John Bishop, journeyed to twenty states ...
- Contributor: Mosnier, Joe - Mosnier, Joseph
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2012-04-12
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Biography, History 1
- Government, World Affairs 1
- African American History 1
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (U.S.) 1
- History: America 1
- Geography, Anthropology, Recreation 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Culture, Folklife 1
- American Folklife Center 1
- Civil Rights Workers 1