- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Welding the big ring
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Doing Fieldwork
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Lawrence Guyot
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Chuck McDew
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Demonstrating Braiding
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Contributor: Mosnier, Joseph Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove
A half-century on, what remains to be learned of the U.S. Civil Rights Movement? Plenty, it turns out. Last year historian Joe Mosnier, together with videographer John Bishop, journeyed to twenty states ...
- Contributor: Mosnier, Joe - Mosnier, Joseph
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2012-04-12
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Biography, History 1
- Government, World Affairs 1
- African American History 1
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (U.S.) 1
- History: America 1
- Geography, Anthropology, Recreation 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Culture, Folklife 1
- American Folklife Center 1
- Civil Rights Workers 1