- Carving the Meat
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- A Legend is Born
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The River of Doubt
- Procession of floats
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Albanian Remove Subject: Folk Songs, Albanian Remove Location: Albania Remove
Merita Halili and the Raif Hyseni Orchestra perform Albanian music from New York, celebrating 40 years of the Center for Traditional Music and Dance, as part of the Homegrown Concert Series sponsored by the American Folklife Center.
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2008-06-19