Format Films, Videos
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Shall we prepare?
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Pete Seeger
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Policy and pie
- Colored troops disembarking
- Carving the Meat
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Basque Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove Original Format: Film, Video Remove
Amuma Says No plays Basque music in a concert at the Library of Congress
- Contributor: Amuma Says No - Gambliel, Maria Carmen - Amumu Says No (Musical Group) - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress) - John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (U.S.). Millennium Stage
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2010-07-14