- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Pete Seeger
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Procession of floats
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Star Theatre
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Policy and pie
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- A Legend is Born
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- The Book That Changed the World
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Kathleen Cleaver
- A brivele der kale
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Hudson River (N.Y. and N.J.) Remove Location: Grant's Tomb National Monument Remove
Copyright: Thomas A. Edison; 3Sept1898; 52048. Original main title lacking. DLC Camera, J. Stuart Blackton and/or Albert E. Smith. Duration: 1:35 at 20 fps. Materials listed originate from the paper print chosen best copy of two for digitization; for other holdings on this title, contact M/B/RS reference staff. DLC From Edison films catalog: Shows every detail of the "Texas" as she passes Riverside Park. ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1898