- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Welding the big ring
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Branding Costume
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Star Theatre
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- The Book That Changed the World
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: New York City Remove Location: Alps Remove
Copyright: Thomas A. Edison; 1Sept1904; H49807. Duration: 3:53 (part 1), 4:33 (part 2), 3:30 (part 3), 3:15 (part 4), and 2:36 (part 5) at 16 fps. From Edison films catalog: On the gangplack of one of the large ocean liners leaving New York is shown an old gentleman kissing his wife and daughter good-bye before leaving on a tour abroad for a much needed ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1904