Format Films, Videos
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Carving the Meat
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- A Legend is Born
- Lawrence Guyot
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Courtland Cox
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- The Book That Changed the World
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Move on
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Ruby Sales
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Star Theatre
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Procession of floats
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Gaither, Thomas Walter Remove
Thomas Walter Gaither oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2011-09-12.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Gaither, Thomas Walter
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-09-12
Look inside: 48 results