Format Films, Videos
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Chuck McDew
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Doing Fieldwork
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Branding Costume
- The River of Doubt
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Kathleen Cleaver
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Star Theatre
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Marin County Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902