Format Films, Videos
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Ruby Sales
- The River of Doubt
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Doing Fieldwork
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- The Book That Changed the World
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Move on
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Carving the Meat
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Chuck McDew
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Star Theatre
- Courtland Cox
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902